(What to see when you visit- listed below)
- Seasonal Garden Adventures
Please observe current COVID recommendations.
"THREE" FEATURES this month
1. "You Can Dig It" IRIS CLASSES(August ONLY!)
2. Display Garden Tours
3. Nursery OPEN & Brimming with plants ready for your garden.
Need help with pre-reservation? Call (707) 433-7455.
Is your Iris patch
blooming less and less as years go by? Then, this is a "No Miss" class for
you! July through October is THE time of year to rejuvenate these sleeping
"YOU CAN DIG IT"
August 20 & 27 at 10 am.
$25 Fee per person
Class check-in at 9:45 am. Classes start at 10 am sharp.
Limited class size/ reservations required -and- can be made below.
Come participate in a hands-on demonstration on how to Dig, Groom and
successfully Plant IRISES- Those Beautiful Princesses of the early spring!
$1 OFF on all irises.
IRIS SALE -
Get the first pick of some of the 200+ varieties of
irises from our garden, including fall repeat bloomers. $1 OFF on all irises.
CLICK iris emojie to see Availability List→
Garden Visits & Tours
Chateau de la Rose
8 Arch Rose Allee
Butterfly Garden visitor
$10 Per Person *
By Appointment ONLY
Tues. thru Sat.
10:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 2:00
Call (707) 433-7455 for reservations
- Guided introduction to garden/ Seasonal 'High-lights'
- Self-Guided tour map full of rose information
- Complimentary souvenir 5X7 art postcard
- Sampling of Estate produced rose water & perfume
- Entrance to Nursery with many gardening informational handouts
- Gift Shop temptations
* 6 person per tour maximim/ children 3 and under free
Please Email us to be added to the invitation list.
Nursery OPEN and brimming with hundreds of gorgeous roses, irises and perennials. CLICK thru for availabilities ->
Nursery with Many Plant Selections
YOU can make your own garden paradice!
To join our mailing list, click here
(don't worry your info is kept private!)
Photos courtesy of Mikala Kennan.