Our Display Garden
Seasonal Garden Adventures garden list virtual tour
Over 650 different roses & 220 irises in our garden...
Come and enjoy their fragrance, beauty and mystique!
Garden Visits & Tours
Chateau de la Rose
8 Arch Rose Allee
Perfume Rose Fields
$10 Per Person *
By Appointment ONLY
Tues. thru Sat.
10:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 2:00
Call (707) 433-7455 for reservations
- Guided introduction to garden/ Seasonal 'High-lights'
- Self-Guided tour map full of rose information
- Complimentary souvenir 5X7 art postcard
- Sampling of Estate produced rose water & perfume
- Entrance to Nursery with many gardening informational handouts
- Gift Shop temptations
* 6 person per tour maximim/ children 3 and under free
Featured in our garden
- Rose History Trail
- Shade Garden
- Rose Allee, a series of eight 12x12 arches covered with climbing roses
- Sweet Scent Seat, a cedar bench surrounded by ultra-fragrant roses and perennials
- Butterfly Garden, with lots of winged visitors
- Iris Garden, with more than 200 different iris types
- Perfume Distillery - Estate made Rose Water and Perfume.
- Nursery carries more that 100 varieties, hand-selected and time-tested to perform well throughout Northern California.
Personal Guided Tours - $10.00/person by special arrangement (please call!)
Photos courtesy of Mikala Kennan.