1685 Magnolia Drive, Healdsburg, CA 95448 -- (707) 433-7455 | FAX (707) 433-5683 | firstname.lastname@example.org
October ?? (dates to be set) Sat./Sun. 10-5
(NOTE: Email us now if you'd like to be notified once dates are set- Add your email address HERE).
A two day Celebration of
Mystique & Fragrance - Russian Style!:
Full Schedule Below
$5.00 per person includes Tea and Entertainment.
|LAUNCH event for
Calif's only estate
made rose perfume
10 am & 2pm
|Enjoy Tea in our HUGE rose garden||Tea
10am, 11am & 1 pm
Fantastic Events with 5 unique activities!
1. "Live Folk, Slavic & Gypsy Music
Saturday: Gradina Slavic Singing Group
@ 12pm & 2pm
Sunday: Gypsy Violinist Joella Olson
@ 10am, 12pm & 2pm
The Bulgarian Singing Group "GRADINA" will be here at 12:00 and 2:00 to sing Slavic and Russian folk songs to the roses. Wearing lovely ethnic costumes and accompanied by traditional folk instruments, their voices will make your spirits soar.
2. "Perfume Debut": This weekend will also mark the Debut of our 2016 estate produced rose oil perfume "Rose Embrace". Each precious bottle contains the essence of over 500 roses! Samples will be offered by lovely, wandering maidens. Both days rose water will be available as well as samples of rose water sorbet. On Sunday, our exquisite "Perfume Atomizer Museum" will also be on display. Order the perfume or rose water now, just click on the
==> Rose Icon
3. "Russian Tea & Heritage": Our own Russian heritage and beloved Russian River, inspired these beautiful and joyous events. Enjoy a hot cup of aromatic tea prepared in Antique Russian Samovars as you view Russian Artifacts, wander the rose garden and enjoy the crisp, beautiful colors of autumn. Choose from a selection of traditional Russian "Sweeh-touch-nee" tea and other delicious specialty teas (These lovely tea samplings are provided by Russian River Tea Company). Then sit and relax as you watch the colorful Butterfly Garden, abounding with many winged visitors.
4. "Tea Leaf Readings": For those adventureous ones, tea leaf reading guidance at 10 am- 1 pm each day will be provided by our stellar amateurs Michael "Karnak the Magnificant" "Katya", "Dasha" and "Tanuscka" Tolmasoff. Prepare your question for an mystical answer --- it's not in the stars, it's in the tea leaves darling! (its all in fun of course).
5. "Plant Sale": Our nursery is open and brimming with hundreds of beautiful roses, irises & perennials, ready for Fall planting. Featuring roses that produce hips & fall color! 50% OFF selected roses, and $1 off all irises and perennials. ==> Click Thru for Rose List
Cost- $5.00 per person includes Russian Tea, the Tea Leaf Reading (Saturday & Sunday) and Entertainment. Tea Service from 10-5, no reservations required.
OPEN RAIN OR SHINE our big 1910 Redwood Barn will protect us!
REMEMBER FALL IS THE BEST TIME
TO PLANT ROSES!